Saturday 11 January 2014

New Year, New Dreams

As the new year takes root and my baby boy turns a month old I am starting to think about what I want my work to look like for the next twelve months or so.  I seemed to spend a lot of 2013 working really hard and being ridiculously busy, but not actually achieving very much, so I decided that this year I needed to dream my way into a new way of living and working, not least because I have a very small person to take care of too!

The problem is its not a simple dream, I am a crazy, creative ideas person.  I have more ideas floating around at one time than anybody could manage in a single lifetime, I have an ideas book that is bursting at the margins!

I've slowly realised that my path is changing, after many years of being very focused on pregnancy and birth, I am finding myself drawn to working with women in wider context.  Using creativity and connection to the divine feminine, I want to help women to live, to heal and become their fullest selves.

So for 2014 I am bringing Wild Magpie into being.  My offering of healing work and celebration of all things feminine.  I hope some of you will join me on this journey.

Follow me on Facebook at Wild Magpie to stay up to date

No comments:

Post a Comment